Single User License (for use at home or in a single classroom)
For use in organizations or school districts with multiple staff/users, please see the "institutional license" tab below for purchase.
Kids will learn:
- about how something as common as a rainbow can be seen differently by people depending on their culture; there's no one right way to see and experience the world
- how sensitivity and intensity change the way gifted people sense and experience the world
- why seeing and experiencing the world differently is a good thing
Activities will also help kids map-out their own specific sensitivity and intensity and create a colorful kaleidoscopic lens that features their own, unique gifted way of seeing the world.
Age range for kid's material: 7 - 13 years
Grade level for kid's material: Grades 1 - 6
Pages: 8 pages
File format: Adobe PDF
Dimensions: US Letter, 8.5 x 11 inches
This product is a printable PDF file. Once your purchase is complete (via Selz), you'll receive an email with a link to download the workbook.
You can print as many times as you wish for your home or classroom use. You cannot resell, redistribute, or otherwise share this material. You also cannot use primarily this material to 'teach' or otherwise instruct others in a workshop setting (or other limited-scope learning experience) in a for-profit situation. In other words, you cannot teach this material for profit.
For organizations with up to 25 staff, please purchase the Institution License available. For organizations with more than 25 staff that will use the material, please contact us for a custom license.
This listing is for school districts or other educational institutions that wish to use this material in multiple classrooms, or institutions that wish to use it with multiple providers (therapists, psychologists, case workers, counselors, etc). With this license, you have permission to distribute this content to your employed staff (up to 25*) for use with their students or clients.
- upload this material for public access
- advertise this material as a 'bonus' with purchase of existing services
- use primarily this material to 'teach' or otherwise instruct others in a workshop setting (or other limited-scope learning experience) in a for-profit situation. In other words, you cannot teach this material for profit.
* For organizations wishing to distribute this material to groups of more than 25 teachers/practitioners, please contact us for a custom license agreement.